Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level? Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
PADI Rescue Diver/First aid certification or similar certification from another Scuba training agency; RSTC medical form: at least 18 years old;
Number of dives:
4 to 8 weeks training;
Course content overview:
1. Theory studies (9 chapters, 2 final exams);
2. Individual mentoring program
3. Confined water skills/ emergency training sessions;
4. Open Water Dives unlimited;
5. Learn leadership skills, problem solving, navigation, search and recovery, deep diving techniques, Dive site mapping, Emergency action planning and much more.
Please contact us for further information and Internship options.
Price includes: PADI Divemaster crewpack (Padi instructor manual with Log book case, ERDP, Padi divemaster training slates and Padi hologram decal). Use of Equipment(Mask and Snorkel, BCD, Regulators, Wetsuit, Booties and Fins) or purchase your own equipment at trade prices.